Dermestids Canada

Blog about Dermestid Beetles.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What's in Store For 2018?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dermestidscanada
Admin

PostSubject: What's in Store For 2018?   Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:13 am

Quick little blog post detailing what I've got planned for 2018. I will continue to add more videos to my Dermestids-Canada YouTube "thread" [found here: http://dermestidscanada.forumotion.com/t2-youtube-channel-20172018 ]
I have decided to stop embedding my videos [most of them anyway] since it takes forever to embed the 20 videos I sometimes make in a day, sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

As for Content, as stated above it's not going anywhere, in fact more of it's coming, lots more! I've always been a "too many videos, no way" kind of person esp. in the long winter months.

As for anything overly "special" I have managed to test feeding vegetable matter to my Dermestids and it had some pretty dec. "reception"

I have no plans to really do anything crazy with them at this time, more or less just building the colony up to something much larger and maybe splitting a bit off to make my other colony larger for the Spring Months. In the Spring/Summer content might "slow" but it will never completely stop.

Anyway that's about it for now, there really isn't anything "overly special" incoming just lots more content Smile

-Dermestids-Canada!
Channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dermestidscanada.forumotion.com

What's in Store For 2018?
Page 1 of 1